Design Your Tumbler
Design Your Tumbler
Design your own tumbler. These Tumblers has 3 different sizes 12oz, 20oz & 30oz!
*HOW TO ORDER*
- Choose your tumbler size.
- If you have an image or photos of what you're looking for you can upload it in the "Upload Image Here "box above. Please make sure all images especially photos are clear and high-quality images. Or if you just want a saying or you don't have an image to upload leave a description in the "Additional Information " box of want your wanting.
- Leave you E-mail in the "Email box above"
- Once your order is placed, I will design a few mock-ups for you to choose from and email them to the email address you provided in the E-mail box above so make sure I have the correct email you want to use. If you don't like any of the designs & want a refund you will only be refunded 75% of the cost the other 25% goes to the time I worked on your design.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Vacuum Insulated
- Clear Screw on Lid w/ Clear Straw
- Black Screw on Flip Top Hydro sport Lid
These fully insulated tumblers are great for hot or cold beverages. They will keep your drinks hot or cold for hours!!!
Please know that these items are made to order and will have a turnaround time of 10-14 Business days to be shipped. Some delays can occur due to our workload, weather conditions and supplier delays.
Shirt Care Instructions:
TURN GARMENT INSIDE OUT.
MACHINE WASH COLD.
AVOID FABRIC SOFTNERS.
DO NOT BLEACH.
DO NOT IRON.
DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
TUMBLE DRY LOW HEAT OR HANG DRY FOR BEST RESULTS.
Mug & Tumbler Care Instructions:
Hand Wash Only
Avoid Extreme Heat
Do Not Soak
Not Dishwasher Safe
Not Microwave Safe
Brought them for coworkers they loved them will be getting my daughters some made soon
I got a tumbler and the print on it came in great quality.
what can i say got 3 for my kids and they love them and can with hold a drop or two with out any problems the picture on them were amazing not blurry at all kids to adults will love them guarantee
My tumbler turn out just how I wanted it with pictures of my family on it I love it plan on ordering some for my daughters
Got a tumbler customize of photos of my family & it was just beautiful! I absolutely love it!!